SAP Application Support Services
Terrenos SAP Application Support and Maintenance services (ASM) is a more flexible way of managing and optimizing SAP business applications for our customers. Terrenos SAP ASM models is designed to assist IT Managers achieve the most cost-effective way to reduce the support and maintenance cost while continually improving and stabilizing the SAP environment. Our SAP ASM services is committed to establish a high performance, quality operation by providing reliable support processes, focused information on services, and flexibility and the ability to recognize trends and adapt quickly to technical and business needs of our customers.
Terrenos support models combines the traditional support models with flexi models of outsourcing as much or as little of their SAP application support as makes sense for their business, and adjusting that balance in step with changing priorities, resources and new opportunities.
- Dedicated Support Team: Terrenos will have a dedicated team of 50+ SAP Consultants to provide Functional, Technical, and Basis services for our customer. Terrenos constantly trains and strengthens its resource base on new versions and across all modules of SAP to keep with our customer support requirements.
- Multiple support windows:– 24*7 support, follow-the-sun support window, near shore support, remote support, and on-call support as per customer needs
- Commitment of SLAs: Experience of committing ASM services based on mutually agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and a past record of meeting / consistently exceeding the SLAs while working on similar projects with other clients
- Effective Monitoring & Control: Terrenos has deployed Project Management and SLA tracking tools that encapsulates the experience of past projects. These tools help in effectively tracking the control parameters of the project, and monitor the health of the project and provide Metrics
- Continuous improvements: Terrenos will engage with customer to evolve, maintain and strive towards providing the expected services and continuously improving the SLAs.
- Flexibility: Terrenos has a large SAP resource base from which any ramp-up and ramp-down will be possible as per Customer additional requirements required for projects like – technical upgrade, additional functionality implementation, rollouts, etc.
- Use of Solution Manager: We leverage tools such as SAP Solution Manager to lower the cost of support delivery and proactively monitor and manage the SAP landscape across the entire support process.